The most recent advancement in NON-INVASIVE skin resurfacing treatment!
HYDRA LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE
HydraFacial® Lymphatic Massage enhances your skin’s health by draining waste and toxins from the face. The system improves circulation, skin tone and firmness.
WHAT IS YOUR BODY’S LYMPHATIC SYSTEM?
The lymphatic system is the body’s immune system, a network of secondary circulatory systems located just below the skin and around organs in the body. Your body’s lymphatic system supports your body with these functions:
- Keeps the body healthy by shedding the body’s waste products and toxins, nourishing the body cells, and balancing the body fluids and hormones.*
- A complex system of vessels, nodes and valves that prevents fluids from flowing the wrong way.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF HYDRA LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE?
Through the reduction of toxins, a Hydra Lymphatic Massage:
- Reduces dehydration and puffiness
- Helps to brighten a dull skin complexion
- Promotes a more balanced, clear complexion
- Improves skin irritation
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles by flushing toxins from the face
HydraFacial® Lymphatic Massage removes toxins and nourishes the skin which typically results in a healthier, cleaner complexion and improved skin tone and color.
Overall benefits of HydraFacial® Lymphatic Massage include:
- Maintenance of strong, healthy lymphatic system functions
- Stimulation of the flow of lymphatic fluid throughout the body, effectively moving toxins to the lymph nodes where they are removed
- Penetration deep into the body reaching and cleansing areas that manual massage would be impossible to reach
- Assistance in retaining a clear complexion and reduction of puffiness due to HydraFacial®’s ability to break up congestion and enhances cellular detoxification, repair and body immunity.*
HydraFacial® Lymphatic Massage Achieves Feeling of Relaxation and Wellbeing, a Natural Healthy Skin Glow and More!
Schedule a consultation to learn if you are a candidate for HydraFacial® Lymphatic Massage.
*Results may vary and are not guaranteed. Consult with Dr. Albert Boyd or our professional staff to see if you are a good candidate.