Restore Facial Volume in DeSoto, TX
At Chameleon Medical Spa, Dr. Albert Boyd offers a variety of high quality facial (dermal) fillers to rejuvenate and renew your face to a more youthful appearance.
Restylane® is one of several injectables offered at Chameleon Medical Spa. Restylane® is safe and effective in fighting the aging process and restoring lost volume to your face!
Why Should I Use Facial/Dermal Fillers?
Facial fillers are expertly injected by Dr. Boyd to rejuvenate the face by adding volume lost due to aging and gravity. The loss of volume and facial skin laxity and wrinkles can make you look and feel old.
Restylane® is effective in restoring lost volume in the following areas of a man’s or woman’s face:
- Nasolabial folds (smile lines) that run from the corners of the nose to the mouth
- Marionette lines which run downward from the corners of the mouth
- Oral Commissure lines found at the corners of the mouth
- Chin wrinkles and folds
Is Restylane® Right for Me?
Restylane® is FDA-approved for corrections of moderate-to-severe facial folds and wrinkles. Restylane® also plumps up the skin by naturally stimulating your body’s collagen. Restylane® is a safe synthetic solution that is made up of a compound called calcium hydroxylapatite’s (CaHA) microspheres. Patients are advised that no allergy testing is required.
Dr. Boyd skillfully injects Restylane® by using a micro-needle that is placed under the targeted facial area to add volume. The filler adds volume during the treatment and over time Restylane® maintains volume by stimulating your body’s natural collagen.
The Restylane® injection procedure at Chameleon Medical Spa causes little or no pain.* Patients can request an injection of numbing medicine before any additional injections are administered by our experienced medical professionals.
– Reclaim your contour
– Refresh your look with less
– Cheekful, Cheerful you
– 100% of patients were satisfied with the contour of their cheeks when asked at 12 weeks
– A lower amount of contour was needed to show an improvement in midface fullness compared to Juvederm® Voluma at 12 weeks
– 98% of patients were pleased with their contoured cheeks through 1 year
– Your inner vibrance? It’s awakened in your cheeks with every laugh or smile but as you age, loss o cheek definition or contour can make you look tired or drained. Not anymore- release your inner radiance wit Restylane® Contour.
– No more expressionless cheeks
– Restylane® Contour moves naturally with your joyful expression
– It’s the only cheek filler that uses XpresHAn Technology for flexible movement & natural looking results
– A filler for cheek enhancement
Important Safety Information:
Indication: Restylane® Contour is indicated for cheek augmentation and correction of midface contour deficiencies in patients over the age of 21.
Restylane® Contour should not be used by people with severe allergies, particularly to microorganisms known as gram-positive bacteria, or by people with serious allergies to drugs that have previously required in-hospital treatment. This product should not be used by people with bleeding disorders and should not be injected anywhere except just under the skin. Restylane® Contour should not be used in people with a known allergy to lidocaine, or by women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
The most common adverse events after initial treatment including bruising, redness, swelling, pain, tenderness and itching at the injection site. Use at the site of skin sores, pimples, rashes, hives, cysts, or infection should be postponed until healing is complete. In these instances, product use could delay healing or make skin problems worse.
This product should not be injected into the blood vessels as it may cause vascular occlusion, infraction, or embolic phenomena. Use with caution in patients recently treated with anticoagulant or platelet inhibitors to avoid bleeding and bruising. Only available only through a licensed practitioner.
– Restylane® Kysse is the first lip filler that uses XpresHAn Technology to enhance your natural beauty
– It’s a flexible and supportive formulation that has the ability to integrate with your tissue. So it becomes one with your lips, whether you’re negotiating business – or bedtime.
– Natural looking volume
– 96% of subjects said their lips looked natural and most had improved texture too
– Kysseable softness
– 100% said Restylane® Kysse improved the appearance of their lips
– 9/10 partners agreed their lips were more Kysse-able. Lucky them
– Long Lasting Lips
– Results that last up to 1 year
– Less product, same results
– A lower amount of Kysse (1.82mL) was needed to show an improvement in lip fullness compared to Juvederm® Volbella (2.24mL)
– Results that speak for themselves
– Almost all commonly reported side effects with Kysse were mild
– The most commonly observed side effects are swelling, tenderness, bruising, pain and redness at the injection site
Important Safety Information:
Restylane® Kysse is indicated for the lips for lip augmentation and correction of upper perioral rhytids in patients over the age of 21.
Restylane® Kysse contains traces of gram-positive bacterial protein and is contraindicated for patients with allergies to such material or for patients with severe allergies that have required in-hospital treatment This product should not be used by people with bleeding disorders, with hypersensitivity to amide-type local anesthetics, such as lidocaine, or by women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Use of Restylane® Kysse at the site of skin sores, pimples, rashes, hives, cysts or infection should be postponed until healing is complete. The most commonly observed side effects are swelling, pain, tenderness, redness and bruising at the injection site. These are typically mild in severity and usually resolve within 7 days after treatment. Serious but rare side effects include delayed onset infections, recurrence of herpetic eruptions and superficial necrosis and scarring at the injection site. Do not implant into blood vessels, use with caution in patients recently treated with anticoagulant or platelet inhibiors to avoid bleeding and bruising.
Treatment volume should be limited to 1.5mL per lip per treatments and 1.0mL for upper perioral rhytid correction, as greater amounts significantly increase moderate and severe injection site reactions. The safety or effectiveness of treatment in areas other than lips and upper perioral rhytids has not been established in controlled clinical studies.
Restylane® Kysse is only available through a licensed practitioner.
To learn more about the benefits of other dermal/facial fillers; such as, Juvéderm® and Radiesse® visit this page.
Patients are delighted with the results that are natural-looking! Schedule your consultation to see how Dr. Boyd can help you rejuvenate your face. Contact us online or call 972-296-2045 today.
*Results may vary and are not guaranteed. Consult with Dr. Albert Boyd or our professional staff to see if you are a good candidate.