Rejuvenate your face at Chameleon Medical Spa in DeSoto, TX
At Chameleon Medical Spa, Dr. Albert Boyd offers a variety of facial (dermal) fillers to restore and rejuvenate your face to a more youthful appearance. The various injectables offered at Chameleon Medical Spa are safe and effective in fighting the aging process. In fact, many aesthetic service doctors and patients refer to injectables as a “liquid facelift.”
Injectables are used to rejuvenate the face by:
- Restoring lost volume
- Creating fullness
- Softening lines
- Enhancing facial contours
- Plumping up lips
- Restoring your face to a more youthful, rested appearance
Results may vary
Facial fillers used at Chameleon Medical Spa are FDA-approved to correct and add volume to:
- Smile lines
- Marionette lines
- Nasolabial folds
- Vertical lip lines and corner lines
- Other areas of facial wrinkles
Ask Dr. Boyd which facial filler is right for you.
BOTOX® Cosmetic and Dysport® can be used in conjunction with dermal fillers to block “dynamic wrinkles.” In blocking the wrinkles on the forehead (glabellar frown lines) and around the eyes, the muscles are relaxed and the wrinkles are soften. Fillers can be used to fill in the creases and wrinkles.
A non-surgical nose job or “liquid rhinoplasty” is an excellent cosmetic option for men and women looking to shape their nose without having to undergo surgery. This procedure, using BOTOX® Cosmetic helps to shape the nose. Precise injections of BOTOX® Cosmetic is used to relax the septi nasi muscle. This muscle pulls the sides of the nose downward, giving a larger and droopy appearance. BOTOX® eases the pull of the muscle, whereby the nose has a perkier look.
Look refreshed by concealing deep expression folds and wrinkles around the nose and mouth!
At Chameleon Medical Spa in DeSoto, TX, we can restore your beauty with the latest methods of cosmetic enhancements and rejuvenating treatments. Because the facial skin is able to stretch, loss of facial volume is inevitable for everyone. Other factors that affect the facial skin include sun exposure, heredity, and lifestyle. As such, we tailor all of our treatments to your specific needs and wants. You can expect natural, long-lasting results and an overall improvement to your health as well as your self-esteem.
Look as young as you feel with the help of a few injections. Reduce wrinkles, increase volume, combat signs of aging and reduce unwanted wrinkles from around the eyes and forehead, with injections such as BOTOX® Cosmetic and Dysport®.
To increase lip volume with dermal fillers, Radiesse®, Juvéderm® Ultra XC, Juvéderm Voluma® XC, and Restylane® are best for correcting the signs of aging and enhancing natural contours to the face without invasive surgery.
Additionally, dermal fillers can help plump thin lips, enhance shallow contours, and improve the appearance of recessed scars. Fillers can also be very helpful in those with early signs of aging, or as a value-added part of facial rejuvenation surgery. Depending on the area being treated, the filler, and your body’s reaction to the filler, you might have one or more repeat injections.
BENEFITS OF FACIAL (DERMAL) FILLERS
Juvéderm® Ultra XC Results
- Unlike collagen fillers, which will slowly disappear over time, the facial fillers offered at Chameleon Medical Spa do not dissolve in the body and will retain their plumpness and thickness in the skin for several years. As such, you will not have to worry about the injectable dissolving or reducing in size.
- Fillers are affordable due to fewer required treatments and applications, as you will usually only need a few injections to achieve desired results. This translates to fewer trips to the doctor’s office and lower overall costs for dermal fillers over the years.*
- With optimal treatment by expert injectors, the results are natural-looking. The tissues affected by dermal fillers will retain their softness and natural look for several years. Dr. Boyd offers a variety of fillers to enhance your appearance and stimulate tissue development over time to create the youthful look you desire.
- There is a reduced risk of allergic reactions. There are quite a few people that are allergic to collagen fillers as well as other similar injectables.
- There is virtually no downtime. At Chameleon Medical Spa you may be able to receive your facial injection during lunch and return to work or your daily activities. Some patients experience some redness, slight bruising, or skin sensitivity directly afterwards. Typically patients do not experience excessive swelling or inflammation from the treatment.*
- Long-lasting treatment. Each filler can potentially last between 12 to 24 months depending on the treatment area, while reaching up to 36 months in low movement areas of your face.* Check with Albert Boyd on what filler will best accomplish your goals.
- For some patients, procedures such as PhotoRejuvenation, Fractional Skin Rejuvenation, Chemical Peels, and facial treatments may be recommended with your facial fillers to achieve your desired non-surgical facial rejuvenation results.
For more information, please give us a call at 972-296-2045 or complete our online form on our website. We will address all of your questions and concerns in a courteous and respectful manner. Your personal happiness and satisfaction is important to us, so please do not hesitate to contact us.
*Results may vary and are not guaranteed. Consult with Dr. Albert Boyd or our professional staff to see if you are a good candidate.